Current: All interested participants are invited to join the email list for ILC4 and receive invitations to submit abstracts, register by the Early-Bird Discount and Program Updates. You can opt-out at any time.
Abstract Submission Categories:
- ILC Development and Trajectories
- ILC Tissue Niches
- ILC1s and NK cells
- Central and Peripheral Nervous System and ILCs
- ILCs and Metabolism
- ILCs and Cancer
- ILCs and Atopic Diseases
- ILCs and Inflammatory Diseases
- Human ILCs
- ILCs in Therapeutics
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstract body: (approximately 300 words)
- Select your presentation preference, oral presentation, 5 minute lightning talk (only available for in-person) or iPoster presentation or no preference (oral, lightning talk or iPoster presentation).
- Include all authors and affiliations in submission. Please include Co-Authors names, affiliation, city, country and email address (so they can be notified regarding the submission) with read-only access.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English with spelling and grammar of a quality suitable for electronic publication
- All submissions will appear in the online program the exact way they are submitted
- Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author, advisors may not submit an abstract for another person under their own login.
- All submissions are reviewed by the International Organizing Committee
- Proposals constituting sales pitches for products or services will not be considered
- Any oral submissions not chosen for an oral presentation will receive a poster presentation
- Authors will be notified of the abstract acceptance/rejection by mid July
When you’ve finished the submission
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed and selected by abstract review groups that include members of the Organizing Committee and International Organizing Committee, for oral, lightning talk or iPoster presentation AFTER THE new deadline.
You will receive a confirmation email with your Abstract Submission ID number after your abstract submission has been successfully submitted. You can view or edit your abstract by returning to your profile in the Abstract Management system at any time before the submission deadline. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please contact the Conference Manager, Joan Oefner.
Meeting Organization & Support Teams
Cytokines 2022 c/o MCI Suisse SA
International Cytokine & Interferon Society (ICIS)
ILC4 is now organized under the auspices of the International Cytokine & Interferon Society (ICIS). For information about Awards, Sponsorship or Exhibition, please contact ICIS Managing Director, Joan Oefner: [email protected]
or visit the ICIS website www.cytokinesociety.org
WhatsApp: +49 171-1049-181