Announcing that ILC4, postponed from October, 2020 in San Francisco due to the COVID-19 pandemic, will be held in conjunction with Cytokines 2022 Hybrid: 10th Annual Meeting of the International Cytokine & Interferon Society, 20-23 September 2022 at the Hilton Waikoloa Village on the Big Island of Hawaii, USA.
The ILC4 program will focus on ILC’s and be just as diverse and comprehensive as the previous three meetings have been, with the added benefit of an interactive scientific environment offering joint participation to both conferences with some jointly held social functions and a few shared Keynote presentations.
By sharing a high profile island location attractive to in-person visitors — as well as the hybrid/virtual meeting platform to have improved access for those who may still not be comfortable, or just do not wish to fly around the world to hear about the latest research, the partnership with the International Cytokine & Interferon Society (ICIS) is a natural one. We hope you will plan on joining us in Hawaii in September, 2022!
On behalf of the Organizing Committee and the International Scientific Advisory Committee
- David Artis, Jill Roberts Institute, Weill Cornell Medical Center, NY, USA
- Gabrielle Belz, Walter and Eliza Hall Institute, Melbourne, Australia
- Gerard Eberl, Institute Pasteur, Paris, France
- Richard Flavell, Yale University, USA
- Andrew McKenzie, MRC Laboratory, Cambridge, UK
- Jenny Mjösberg, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
- Kazuyo Moro, RIKEN Center, Kanagawa, Japan
- Chiara Romagnani, DRFZ. Berlin, Germany
- Henrique Veiga-Fernandes, Champalimaud, Lisbon, Portugal