Abstract Submission Categories:
- ILC Development and Trajectories
- ILC Tissue Niches
- ILC1s and NK cells
- Central and Peripheral Nervous System and ILCs
- ILCs and Metabolism
- ILCs and Cancer
- ILCs and Atopic Diseases
- ILCs and Inflammatory Diseases
- Human ILCs
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Only create one account for abstract submission & registration, as they will be connected to your profile, you can submit more than one abstract
- Abstract body: (approximately 300 words)
- Select your presentation preference, oral presentation, poster presentation or no preference (oral or poster presentation).
- Include all authors and affiliations in submission (this is the 2nd step), including the submitting author, any co-authors. Author names should be in the first name-last name format. Please do not use all capital letters. Ex.) Jane E. Smith. Please include Co-Authors names, affiliation, city, country and email address (so they can be notified regarding the submission)
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English with spelling and grammar of a quality suitable for electronic publication
- All submissions will appear in the online program the exact way they are submitted
- Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author, advisors may not submit an abstract for another person under their own login.
- All submissions are reviewed by the International Organizing Committee
- Proposals constituting sales pitches for products or services will not be considered
- Any oral submissions not chosen for an oral presentation will receive a poster presentation
- Authors will be notified of the abstract acceptance/rejection by mid July
When you’ve finished the submission
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed and selected by abstract review groups that include members of the Organizing Committee and International Organizing Committee, for oral or poster presentation AFTER THE JUNE 15th DEADLINE.
You will receive a confirmation email with your Abstract Submission ID number after your abstract submission has been successfully submitted. You can view or edit your abstract by returning to your profile in the ILC4 2020 Conference Management system at any time before the submission deadline. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please contact the Conference Manager, Joan Oefner.
Contact the Meeting Organizer:
Rhema Association Management, Joan Oefner, Conference Manager:
Telephone: 1-201-322-1818, E-mail: [email protected]
WhatsApp/Facetime: +49 171-1049-181
ILC4 2020 is organized under the auspices of UCSF